Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Haunting


No one told me about the haunting. You would think that with all the divorced people on this planet, someone would have mentioned it to me. Talk about inconsiderate. In any case, she haunts my dreams. I have a hard enough time sleeping as it is, and the last thing I need is her involved in every minute of my unconscious life as well. Whether it is her being completely unreasonable (asking me to pay child support for a child that isn’t mine) or completely bizarre (sleeping with my father…wtf?), she is ruining my time spent tits north. Is it too much to ask that she leave me alone while I try to find solace in dreamland? Just when I am in the middle of a great Dickensian-era England dream about anthropomorphized dog gang members terrorizing the city, she sweeps in and ruins everything. C’mon, have you no care for the sick and the dead to the world?

No comments: